Acredia Business Grade
The quality certificate for doing business with confidence
Supply on the market is growing. A wide range of suppliers can be found online, but which of them are reliable partners? Quantity says nothing about quality. ACREDIA offers a quality certificate that not only tells you whether business partners are stable and reliable, but also lets you obtain proof of your own strong reputation.
What is the ACREDIA creditworthiness certificate?
- the independent quality certificate for Austrian companies, enabling you and your partners to do business with confidence
- an expert opinion on the creditworthiness of your company
- proof to customers and partners of your reliability
- evidence of your transparency
Continue doing business with confidence and have an ACREDIA creditworthiness certificate issued by the ACREDIA Group – the leader on the Austrian credit insurance market – to demonstrate your company’s reliability and stability too.
The ACREDIA creditworthiness certificate gives you ...
- an ACREDIA credit rating to certify your creditworthiness,
- a creditworthiness outlook for the next 12 months,
- a digital quality seal for your web presence and print products,
- stickers for you to use freely.
How can you be certified?
Simply fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com.
Your new creditworthiness certificate will be generated within days on the basis of our business analysis. It takes shareholders and corporate structure, absolute and relative company figures and the business outlook for the next twelve months into account. The certificate sums up that analysis in key points. In addition, our team of analysts rates your creditworthiness: