ACREDIA joins forces with weXelerate
Partner of the largest startup hub in Central and Eastern Europe
ACREDIA is Austria’s leading credit insurer. ACREDIA covers the loss if a policyholder’s customer fails to pay. Acredia Versicherung and its parent company, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (OeKB), are leading corporate partners of the newly established weXelerate startup hub.
Photo credit: Sebastian Philipp
Acredia – the credit insurer
Bad debt can have a major impact on a company’s finances. The sudden failure of a customer to pay its debt can put the creditor’s own business at risk.
Credit insurance protects against that. We monitor the policyholder’s receivables management on an ongoing basis and warn of risks ahead of time. If the customer does fail to pay, we indemnify the resulting loss.
Acredia’s two separate product brands, OeKB Versicherung and PRISMA Die Kreditversicherung, provide smart solutions to meet your needs.
- weXelerate is the largest startup hub in Central and Eastern Europe. It is scheduled to open in September 2017.
- Its vision is to make Austria the most attractive startup hotspot.
- Major companies, venture partners, international startups, incubators, service partners, sales partners and investors will develop the country’s largest innovation ecosystem at the over 8,000 square-metre centre in the “Design Tower” (UNIQA).
- Austria’s leading companies are committed to the open innovation approach and will act as sparring partners, cooperation partners and mentors to the participating startups.
- One hundred startups will be selected from some 10,000 applications each year to join the weXelerate accelerator with a clear goal: go to market.
- The centre will be open around the clock, 365 days a year, with the entire ground floor functioning as a publicly accessible co-working space.